Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information we may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.ixroverfl.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of www.ixroverfl.com on other Web sites.
- Mobile: We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from email@example.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
How we use your personal information
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on the latest product announcements, updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime.
We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. Where we use your information for anti-fraud purposes it arises from the conduct of an online transaction with us. We limit our uses of data for anti-fraud purposes to those which are strictly necessary and within our assessed legitimate interests to protect our customers and our services. For certain online transactions we may also validate the information provided by you with publicly accessible sources.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- If you apply for a position at SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC or we receive your information in connection with a potential role at SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC, we may use your information to evaluate your candidacy and to contact you. If you are a candidate, you will receive more information about how SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC. handles candidate personal information at the time of application.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies, go to preferences of the web browser and then to the privacy pane to manage your preferences. On your mobile device, go to Settings, to the Privacy & Security section, and tap on “Block Cookies” to manage your preferences.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC. may provide third parties with certain personal information to provide or improve our products and services, including to deliver products at your request. When we do, we require those third parties to handle it in accordance with relevant laws. Personal information will never be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC. shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you, but only where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. This could include providing information to public or governmental authorities. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Your personal data is stored by third-party storage, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
When you use some SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC products, services or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access (including a copy) for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to SPORTS MOBILITY SYSTEM FLORIDA LLC employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
All such substantive contacts receive a response within seven (7) days wherever possible - providing a response on the issue raised, requesting additional information where necessary or indicating that a response will require additional time. You may at any time refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction if you are unsatisfied with a reply received from us. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.
Where your complaint indicates an improvement could be made in our handling of privacy issues we will take steps to make such an update at the next reasonable opportunity. In the event that a privacy issue has resulted in a negative impact on you or another person we will take steps to address that with you or that other person.